About CyberVM IP Stresser
CyberVM IP Stresser / Booter is an online collection of tools made to help webmasters, IT and cyber experts around the world to analyze their own servers, websites firewall and internet configuration, stress tests them using the smartest techniques and receives a live report online, Therefore the usage of CyberVM is one hundred percent legal and should not be abused. CyberVM is the first to encrypt the user's data online and does not save any cryptography keys which means your information is always safe!
Purchasing membership plan at CyberVM is easy and fully automatic, once the payment is confirmed your account will be instantly activated. We only accept bitcoins as a payment method.
High Quality Stresser
CyberVM is not like any other stress testing services on the market, We have professional cyber experts team with tons of experience, Custom coded panel, Dedicated Attack Servers, 20+ attack methods, affordable prices, 24/7 support and unique features.
At CyberVM We can actually guarantee that you will get more than the power any other IP Stresser in the market can get you. At least 10 Gbps per layer 4 attack and 50K R/s per layer-7 is guaranteed.
What Can I Do With CyberVM?
* Create Schedule Attacks which will be launched automatically in the future time you choosed.
* Stress Test Any GameServers like CounterStrike,Minecraft,Teamspeak, etc.
* Stress Test Any Website / Home Internet Connections Within Seconds.
* Stress Test Any Protected CDN / Server like OVH, Voxility & Cloudflare Easily.
Why Choose CyberVM Stresser?
CyberVM staff has many years of experience in the IT, Cyber and much more, Choosing our products will be one of the best things you can do for your business since our support here for you 24/7, we have the most advanced tools around the web and the most important thing is that everything we have is 100% unique!
Affordable Membership Plans
Our membership plans are fully customized, you can choose between how much attack methods you need and how much concurrents or boot-time will fit for you. We are doing our best to offer our customers the most flexible package a IP Stresser can possibly offer for your convenience.
For your convenience, we have 5 agents sitting on their computer 24/7 waiting to answer questions and help customers around the clock all day long. We believe that customers care is the most important thing a business can invest in so we did our best to make the best one you will see.
Advanced Attack Methods
One of our popular advantages is that we got a full range of attack methods available for any member, It doesn't matter if you need a Layer4, Layer7 Stress testing or to stress test a CDN network - We got you covered.
Data Encryption & Privacy:
Every data saved, every action a user take, everything being encrypted and saved in the database fully protected.
CyberVM has the most recent methods, most of our methods are unique and can easily Stress Test hard-to-take targets without any problem.
Fully Autobuy System:
Our system will do all the exchange actions needed automatically, you just need to send some Bitcoins and it will be credited to your account automatically.
Servers Across The Globe:
CyberVM have servers across the globe which allows users to take targets down easily even if they are GEO IP protected.
Booter Attack Methods
Layer-4 methods can be used against datacenters, home connections, firewalls, game servers, protected servers, for example, OVH, Voxility and many more.
Layer-7 methods can be used against against websites, web apps, load balancers, Bypass Cloudflare, Incapsula and many more CDN services.
|HTTP GET||Layer 7|
|HTTP GET RANDOM||Layer 7|
|HTTP POST||Layer 7|
|HTTP POST RANDOM||Layer 7|
|UDP-M (Strongest)||Layer 4|
|UDP-RD (NEW)||Layer 4|
|UDP-DN (NEW)||Layer 4|
|UDP-MIX (NEW) (HOT)||Layer 4|
|TCP RANDOM FLAGS & PORTS||Layer 4|
|TCP RANDOM FLAGS||Layer 4|
|TCP SYN||Layer 4|
|TCP ACK||Layer 4|
|TCP PUSH||Layer 4|
|TCP FIN||Layer 4|
|TCP RST||Layer 4|
Here are some answers to popular questions we hear a lot
What is a DDoS attack?
A distributed denial of service (DDoS) attack is when an attacker, or attackers, attempt to make it impossible for a service to be delivered. This can be achieved by thwarting access to virtually anything: servers, devices, services, networks, applications, and even specific transactions within applications. In a DoS attack, it’s one system that is sending the malicious data or requests; a DDoS attack comes from multiple systems. Generally, these attacks work by drowning a system with requests for data. This could be sending a web server so many requests to serve a page that it crashes under the demand, or it could be a database being hit with a high volume of queries. The result is available internet bandwidth, CPU and RAM capacity becomes overwhelmed.
So whats exactly is a IP Stresser/Booter?
a IP Stresser is a DDoS-For-Hire service used in an online panel
and will let you "stress", "boot" or check your server
The main idea of the tool is to flood with heavy traffic (the type of traffic you choose) against your target and check the stability of it. We have the most advanced methods in the market (many of them developed by us) so you can enjoy a really powerful and affordable IP Stresser.
Common types of DDoS attacks
- Volume-based attacks use massive amounts of bogus traffic to overwhelm a resource such as a website or server. They include ICMP, UDP and spoofed-packet flood attacks. The size of a volume-based attack is measured in bits per second (bps).
- Protocol or network-layer DDoS attacks send large numbers of packets to targeted network infrastructures and infrastructure management tools. These protocol attacks include SYN floods and Smurf DDoS, among others, and their size is measured in packets per second (PPS).
- Application-layer attacks are conducted by flooding applications with maliciously crafted requests. The size of application-layer attacks is measured in requests per second (RPS).
For each type of attack, the goal is always the same: Make online resources sluggish or completely unresponsive.
How do layer 7 DDoS attacks work?
Layer 7 or application layer DDoS attacks attempt to overwhelm network or server resources with a flood of traffic (typically HTTP traffic). An example would be sending thousands of requests for a certain webpage per second until the server is overwhelmed and cannot respond to all of the requests. Another example would be calling an API over and over until the service crashes. Typically, layer 7 DDoS attacks are more complex than other kinds of DDoS attacks.
What do I need to get started?
You don`t need anything but a little bit of Bitcoin and a target to stress test, our website will do all the rest for you. Got any further questions? Contact us and we will answer ASAP.
But what about my privacy?
Your secrets are kept with us, CyberVM is the first to encrypt the user's data online and does not save any cryptography keys which means your information is always safe!
Why CyberVM IP Stresser?
CyberVM staff has many years of experience in the IT, Cyber and much more, Choosing our products will be one of the best things you can do for your business since our support is here for you 24/7, we have the most advanced tools around the web and the most important thing is that everything we have is 100% unique!
What about the future?
Our tool is collecting anonymous data across the globe to learn and create a dataset, this dataset will be used within few months to create a very accurate AI-based Stressing solution so you will be able to stress with mind-free - it will predict and learn from every stress test and let you know the exact method you need to take down your target.
Do I need any previous knowledge to use the website?
Not at all! CyberVM has been created so everyone included those that do not have that kind of knowledge to use the website as easily as possible.
What Features Do You have?
We are currently offer:
- 24/7 Support for any needs.
- Automatic Payment.
- Smart Analysing tool
- Layer4 Amplification methods & Raw Power (Can be used against datacenters, home connections, firewalls, game servers, etc).
- Custom attack methods that specializing in stress testing protected servers, for example, OVH, Voxility and many more.
- Layer7 Amplification methods & Raw Power (Can be used against websites and load balancers).
- Bypass Cloudflare, Incapsula and many more CDN services.
- Live Statistics about your attack.
Do I need a VIP package?
a VIP package is an account having a membership that allowing him to stress test with priority using our special servers which means accounts with that kind of membership will enjoy more power, more methods, and more fun!
Why Should I use a stress testing service?
Stress testing service has been created to help webmasters,
IT and cyber experts around the world to analyze their own
servers, websites firewall, and internet configuration and
actually it allows you to:
- Check your website/server/firewall/load balancer configuration to see how it deals with heavy traffic.
- Test if your product can work with low latency under heavy traffic.
- See how your product is handling hackers' attacks that do want to take your business down.
- Help you fight against hackers attack by testing your product under unusual situations and use our analyzing tools to migrate it.
- Avoid downtimes by testing your website or server once in a while.
- Maintenance your product correctly with our smart tools.
- Low-cost and efficient Stress-testing tool.
- See how your product reacts to heavy load around coming across the globe and handle it correctly.
The main idea behind CyberVM
With a high focus on privacy, power, and customers care - CyberVM aims for the highest standards in the market. Our staff is combined with a lot of cyber & IT professionals making it the best team out there. After a long developing time, we`ve created a statistical system that can know what method you should use in realtime by analyzing your target and predicting using other users' anonymous data. Give it a try, we know you won't regret it.